As ancient Chinese Philosopher Lao Tzu said: “If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.”
We all go through negative feelings and emotions, but some people’s negative thoughts can be stuck in our energy system for longer than we wish for. In the long-term, constant stress, anxiety, sadness – and their continuous affects – can cause physical and mental harm on your life, not just with your lifestyle or relationships, but also with your health and general wellbeing.
These continuous negative trapped feelings can cause unhealthy ailments, infertility, and much more – from mild and major harmful affects in people’s body, mind and spirit. Don’t forget, what is felt from the inside will eventually be reflected on the outside.
H Retreats’ March 16th event will help you release these blockages and help you shift your mindset for a healthy balance throughout.
What you will get from the day:
– We’ll breakdown what anxiety, stress and depression actually means. And we’ll learn to create mindful relationships with fear and sadness with holistic, mindfulness therapist Briar Jaques.
– Release stress and negative thoughts, in the body and mind, with Hatha yoga and mediation with Eva Kerr, sound healer and yoga teacher.
– Experience the healing properties of the powerful Tibetan singing bowls.
– Have a healthy three-course lunch at La Baia Lounge.
– Learn to see the triggers that can cause anxiety and negative feelings and experience a gentle group hypnosis to help release any fears or setbacks so you can flow with ease through life with Dr. Hanan Selim
Price: Dhs 860